mahout-user mailing list archives

From Kris Jack <mrkrisj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for ParallelALSFactorizationJob
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:12:45 GMT
What are the equations to estimate how much RAM is required for the mappers
and reducers in the ParallelALSFactorizationJob steps?

I don't think that I'm alone in asking having this kind of question.  It
would probably be useful to include such estimates in the documents and in
the code too as standard for jobs.

Best,
Kris

--