mahout-user mailing list archives

From Matt Rohrer <m...@prognostikos.com>
Subject Job: Software Developer for Founding Team @Influestor
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:20:59 GMT
Hi all,

Hope it's not a problem if I post this here.

At Influestor we’re working on interesting problems in the social investing
and machine learning space. To put it short we plan to change the way we
all think about the term investing. If you are thinking Occupy Wall Street
+ excellent usability + sophisticated software then you are not too far off.

We’re looking for a second software developer to join our founding team of
three. Our technology stack currently includes Ruby on Rails, AngularJS,
PostgreSQL, Redis, and Apache Mahout. As a startup, we’re looking for
people who are passionate about our mission and solving problems with
technology.

You could be a newly educated developer who has an academic background in
ai/machine learning/statistics, or an experienced web developer who has a
proven track record of getting things done.

We’d prefer a local candidate (we’re based in Nørrebro, in Copenhagen,
Denmark) but for the right person a remote position is a possibility as
well.

We value clean, well-tested code and we’re pragmatic - at the end of the
day it’s the product that matters. You will be expected to pair program as
part of the interview process, and periodically as part of day-to-day work.

More info and contact information here:
https://www.influestor.com/jobs<https://www.influestor.com/jobs?utm_source=mahout>

--
Matt Rohrer