mahout-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to concatenate Vectors?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:24:21 GMT
You do have a problem in deciding what to do with overlapping columns.

Do you need map/reduce? This is a map/reduce job to concatenate vectors with independent columns.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-884

Never got committed- you may have to change it to match Mahout code drift. It might be great
to have a map/reduce job that applies a named double function across two vectors.