mahout-user mailing list archives

From paritosh ranjan <paritoshranj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: seqdirectory and cluster-reuters.sh not working properly?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:42:39 GMT
There was one local and one mahout problem behind this.
I will just point them out in case it can help others.

1) I was not allocating enough memory to JVM, so seqdirectory was failing
(very silently) while running locally ( during the creation of
reuters-out-seqdir ).
2) After I fixed this, there was multiple slf4j binding problem. I have
fixed it, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1099 should take
care of this problem.