mahout-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiw...@live.com>
Subject Using mahout for classifying tweets
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 09:54:19 GMT

Hi Users,

I am novice at using Mahout. Can anybody guide me at how can I use Mahout for classifying
text into differen classes. In my case its 5 classes and the text is tweets. I mean if there
is any tutorial on how to create training model for mahout and how to use it for training
and then how we give the dataset for classification ( how we make it compatible for mahout
), then after the classification how to infer the output etc.
I am sorry if my questions seem dumb, but its only because I have very little knowledge about
mahout and I am trying to get grip on it. Thank you so much

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!