mahout-user mailing list archives

From PEDRO MANUEL JIMENEZ RODRIGUEZ <pmjimenez1...@hotmail.com>
Subject ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException SparseMatrix
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:29:35 GMT

Hi all,

I'm trying to set all values of a SparseMatrix structure using multiple threads but I'm getting
an error of "ArrayIndexOutBoundsException" even when access indexes are correct. In fact,
when I subtitude SparseMatrix structure for a double array I didn't get any error.

Does any one have any idea what could be the problem?

Error:
     matrixK.set(
                        j,
                        Math.exp((-1 * (matrixD.get(index, j) * matrixD.get(
                                index, j))) / epsilon));

No error:
        matrixK[index][j] = Math.exp((-1 * (matrixD.get(index, j) * matrixD.get(
                        index, j))) / epsilon);

Thanks a lot.

Pedro.