mahout-user mailing list archives

From Salman Mahmood <sal...@influestor.com>
Subject Re: Labeled LDA
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:40:00 GMT
Have you got data with multiple labels? If yes, mahout haven't got the ability to classify
multi-labeled data YET.  There are a number of hacks how you can achieve it, one is to have
binary classifiers (which I used to multi-label my data) etc.
Hope this helps.

On Sep 19, 2012, at 3:28 PM, Andrea Di Menna wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found somewhere in the mailing archives (actually here
> http://www.mail-archive.com/user@mahout.apache.org/msg07138.html) that Jake
> Mannix was planning to work on L-LDA for Mahout.
> But I don't seem to find anything in the source code (I may be looking in
> the wrong direction though...).
>
> Any help?
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>

> This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain
CONFIDENTIAL information. Any opinions or views are personal to the writer and do not represent
those of INQ Mobile Limited, Hutchison Whampoa Limited or its group companies.  If you  are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, retention, disclosure, copying,
printing, forwarding or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this  communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
 attachments and notify the sender immediately. INQ Mobile Limited is  a company registered
in the British Virgin Islands. www.inqmobile.com.