mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Tintarev, N" <csc...@abdn.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Running mahout taste examples?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:57:58 GMT

Thanks Sean,

Not sure what other information I could give? I want to run the existing
code to run the Jester example.
I couldn't find a tutorial for Eclipse, so I grabbed the code (using maven
as recommended) and tried to run it as I do my regular
Eclipse projects. The jester RecommenderEvaluatorRunner won't run, I get a
NoClassDefFoundError.

And yes, it looks like an eclipse specific issue (rather than Mahout per
se), and it's likely trivial. Still, words of wisdom from someone that's
done it from the IDE would be appreciated.

/n.