mahout-user mailing list archives

From Adair Kovac <adairko...@gmail.com>
Subject getTopTerms in clusterdump throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:35:53 GMT
To be fair, my input wasn't quite valid--my kmeans outlierThreshold value
excluded all points from clusteredPoints. I got this on two different
inputs with that same issue. (I wasn't knowingly trying to run clusterdump
with no points, just didn't check first--and apparently clusterdump doesn't
either.)

Mahout 0.7

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3237
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.AbstractClusterWriter.getTopTerms(AbstractClusterWriter.java:136)
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.GraphMLClusterWriter.write(GraphMLClusterWriter.java:104)
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.AbstractClusterWriter.write(AbstractClusterWriter.java:169)
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.AbstractClusterWriter.write(AbstractClusterWriter.java:156)
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.printClusters(ClusterDumper.java:187)
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.run(ClusterDumper.java:153)
    at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.main(ClusterDumper.java:102)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
    at org.apache.mahout.driver.MahoutDriver.main(MahoutDriver.java:195)
    at
    at