mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Mishra <mishra.rah...@gmail.com>
Subject Intra-cluster distance mahout-0.4
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 05:09:28 GMT
I have k-means clustering results generated using mahout-0.4 and I need to
analyze them by calculating intra-cluster  distance.
For this, I used the mahout-integration 0.7 framework.
But, to my dismay it throws an exception because"Cluster" class is replaced
by "Kluster" in newer version.
I presume there many more changes in mahout0.7 when compared to mahout0.4.

ClusterEvaluator works seamlessly for clusters generated using  mahout0.7.
Also, I followed MIA book for calculating inter-cluster distance

Please guide me an approach to calculate intra-cluster distance for
mahout0.4 clusters.

--
Regards,
Rahul K Mishra,