mahout-user mailing list archives

From kiran kumar <kirankumarsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about recommender database drivers
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:29:19 GMT
I have used the same steps to create the dictionary and vector output from
solr using *lucene.vector* command.
Is there any way to pull only latest changes from solr and create vectors.
Later how  do we run clustering algorithms using this incremented vector
files. Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Kiran Bushireddy.

--