mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: JsonVectorAdapter not available in mahout0.8?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:53:20 GMT
No, that's been gone for a long time. Revisit your checkout. The import
declarations for AbstractCluster in trunk are:

import java.io.DataInput;
import java.io.DataOutput;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.Collection;
import java.util.Collections;
import java.util.Iterator;
import java.util.Locale;

import org.apache.mahout.common.parameters.Parameter;
import org.apache.mahout.math.NamedVector;
import org.apache.mahout.math.RandomAccessSparseVector;
import org.apache.mahout.math.Vector;
import org.apache.mahout.math.VectorWritable;
import org.apache.mahout.math.function.Functions;
import org.apache.mahout.math.function.SquareRootFunction;