mahout-user mailing list archives

From Abhinav M Kulkarni <abhinavkulka...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to find KMeans Cluster class
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:20:08 GMT
Hi,

I have following code snippet from the book 'Hadoop in Action':

Vector vec = vectors.get(i);
Cluster cluster = new Cluster(vec, i, new EuclideanDistanceMeasure());

I am unable to find Cluster class anywhere with constructor as above. In
fact under package
org.apache.mahout.clustering Cluster is defined as an interface and not
as a class.

Is there any version mismatch or something? Or I need to import Cluster
class from some other package that I am not aware of?

Thanks,
Abhinav M Kulkarni