mahout-user mailing list archives

From Julian Ortega <julian.ort...@fredhopper.com>
Subject Re: 回复:mahout lib : permissions
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:23:02 GMT
Not exactly, you will still get the issue on version 0.20.204, you want
version 0.20.2

On 7/31/2012 10:19 AM, Videnova, Svetlana wrote:
> Thank you for your answers.
>
> That’s mean that I have to download hadoop (0.20.204) and then?
> Because for the moment I'm using only mahout libs.

you need Cygwin and then to solve the permissions issue you need to downgrade to version 0.20.2.
I think Mahout 0.7 depends on Hadoop 0.20.204, so you will get the permissions error on Windows
and you will get the permissions issue from that version onwards (not sure if it 2.0.0-alpha
falls into this group). There is a workaround for it, but it is quite convoluted.

> On 7/31/2012 9:36 AM, alias wrote:
>> it seems you run your code on local windows instead of  hadoop cluster?  please copy
you code and try to run it on hadoop cluseter.

C:\Hadoop\mapred\staging\csi_team370130067\.staging to 0700
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileUtil.checkReturnValue(FileUtil.java:680)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileUtil.setPermission(FileUtil.java:653)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.setPermission(RawLocalFileSystem.java:483)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.mkdirs(RawLocalFileSystem.java:318)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.mkdirs(FilterFileSystem.java:183)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmissionFiles.getStagingDir(JobSubmissionFiles.java:116)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:813)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$2.run(JobClient.java:807)
>>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Unknown Source)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1059)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:807)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:465)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:495)
>>         at org.apache.mahout.vectorizer.DocumentProcessor.tokenizeDocuments(DocumentProcessor.java:93)
>>         at main.MainClass.main(MainClass.java:53)
>>
>> Can somebody please help me solving this error please?
>>
>> Think green - keep it on the screen.
>>
>> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.