mahout-user mailing list archives

From Julian Ortega <julian.ort...@fredhopper.com>
Subject Re: 回复:mahout lib : permissions
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:47:07 GMT
As the previous email says, you must be using Windows, and as far as I
remember, first you need Cygwin and then to solve the permissions issue
you need to downgrade to version 0.20.2. I think Mahout 0.7 depends on
Hadoop 0.20.204, so you will get the permissions error on Windows and
you will get the permissions issue from that version onwards (not sure
if it 2.0.0-alpha falls into this group). There is a workaround for it,
but it is quite convoluted.

On 7/31/2012 9:36 AM, alias wrote:
> it seems you run your code on local windows instead of  hadoop cluster?  please copy
you code and try to run it on hadoop cluseter.

It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.