mahout-user mailing list archives

From chanju Jeon <chanju.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ItemIDs in order of input
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:02:06 GMT
When input-data have [1,101,3 / 1,105,2 / 1,103,5 / 1,104,1 / 1,102,4],
I want to get item-list which order-list is written like [101, 105, 103,
104, 102].

I can not get a result because getItemIDs() of DataModel return the
FastIDSet.

I am trying to consider a preference of [Item 105] when I evaluate a
preference of [Item 103]

--

*Do what I love*