mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about storage in Pig-vector (Pig + Mahout)
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 13:30:42 GMT
Well actually elephant-bird has a
generic com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.store.SequenceFileStorage
which lets you use generic WritableConverters
(com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.util.TextConverter,
com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.util.IntWritableConverter, etc) to produce
*Writable types
as keys and values, given input Pig tuple types.  One of these is yes,
VectorWritableConverter.

--

  -jake