mahout-user mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to run a mahout clustering job through a web service
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:00:03 GMT

Hi Anad,We're doing something similar, kmeans should in general run asynchronously and dump
data into a low latency database (something similar to cassandra) that your web application
can then query and return results, so in a nutshell  you will have a real time component that
serves up the results of clustering and an offfline component that computes your kmeans clusters.
 Let me know if you want deeper details.
Regards