mahout-user mailing list archives

From Yohan Chin <yohan....@gmail.com>
Subject question on VectorWritable convertor in elephant-bird.
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 06:43:20 GMT

Hi,
Recently, I've tried to utilize elephant-bird for loading mahout result into pig.
I could install elephant-bird and got .jar file.
and followed instructions as appears in below; (written by Andy Schlaikjer)
https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/blob/master/src/java/com/twitter/elephantbird/pig/mahout/VectorWritableConverter.java
ex)
pair = LOAD '$data' USING com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.store.SequenceFileLoader (
 '-c $INT_CONVERTER',
 '-c $VECTOR_CONVERTER -- -dense -cardinality 2'
);
however,  there is no sequenceFileLoader in store folder,  and load/sequencefileloader.java
doesn't import "com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.mahout.VectorWritableConverter"

Is there any points I've missed?

Thanks a lot for this awesome api!