mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Judging the quality of clustering
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 12:58:07 GMT
Yes, that is the paper I used to implement CDbw. I've tried it a few
times along with the simpler ClusterEvaluator metrics I took from Mahout
In Action and they look to be reasonable - see the tests - though I have
no way to judge their absolute values. Anything you can contribute in
this area would be most welcome. Perhaps a wiki page?