mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: online clustering with mahout
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 13:20:56 GMT
Look at ClusterIterator.iterate(). This will do clustering in memory
without any Hadoop. ClusterIterator.iterateSeq will do clustering in a
single process from/to Hadoop sequence files but without map/reduce.
ClusterIterator.iterateMR uses full Hadoop to do clustering for the same
algorithms (k-means, fuzzy-k, Dirichlet), all configured using
ClusteringPolicy instances.