mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject how to package distance measure and analyzer
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:39:07 GMT
When using the mahout drivers for clustering or vector generation and
supplying a distance measure class or analyzer class how should I
package my code?

For instance if I want to have a custom analyzer and pass the classname
to the seq2sparse driver do I have to build it into a custom job and
execute that instead of the one supplied with mahout? Or can I pass the
jar path in explicitly to job's generic parameters for classpath?

What is the recommended way to handle this?