mahout-user mailing list archives

From Qiang Xu <xxqonl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Support of HBase
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 01:34:39 GMT

Just checked some Mahout code, its distribution code is written in map reduce.And Hbase support
that. So I agree with srowen, it sould be easy for hbase integration. The following work is
change the input and out put to a hbase table.I also bought a MiA yesterday, really useful.But
I still cannot run mahout in hadoop molde for kmeans. Now I am really attract by machine learning
applcations, you are doing a awesome project. BTW, I also write my own book for coud computing,
that is focus on parellel computing.  > Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:14:48 +0000