mahout-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of HBase
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 03:52:12 GMT
Cool! Does this use the HBase JDBC driver, or did you use the direct
HBase library? There is a high-speed parallel version of the HBase
code that should be really fast with Hadoop.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Qiang Xu <xxqonline@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just checked some Mahout code, its distribution code is written in map reduce.And Hbase
support that. So I agree with srowen, it sould be easy for hbase integration. The following
work is change the input and out put to a hbase table.I also bought a MiA yesterday, really
useful.But I still cannot run mahout in hadoop molde for kmeans. Now I am really attract by
machine learning applcations, you are doing a awesome project. BTW, I also write my own book
for coud computing, that is focus on parellel computing.  > Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:14:48
+0000

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com