mahout-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Blechschmidt <Manuel.Blechschm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Collaborative Filtering without ratings
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:25:54 GMT
Hi Simon,
yes, this is possible. The following demo project is doing that:

https://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo

If you replace the Demo file with your data file you are ready to go.
https://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo/blob/master/src/main/resources/DemoFriendsLikes.csv
(Actually only the first to entries are needed)

Here is a well documented EJB which is doing the complete recommender part:
https://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo/blob/master/src/main/java/de/apaxo/bedcon/FacebookRecommender.java

Hope that helps
    Manuel

--