mahout-user mailing list archives

From abhayd <ajdabhol...@hotmail.com>
Subject feeding mahout cluster output back to solr
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:49:23 GMT
hi
at present we use carrot2 for clustering and doing analysis on customer
feedback data. Since its in memory and search time we are having issues with
performance and cluster size.

I was reading about generating clusters using mahout from solr index data.
Which I tried and it works.

But can we feed cluster label generated by mahout and original
title/comments back into another solr core to use cluster labels as facets?

the file i have is like this
docid,text

I m  looking at this
http://java.dzone.com/videos/configuring-mahout-clustering

and seems like when u generate cluster u maintain docid in cluster. like
clusterid,docid and map it with original document content.

I am unable to understand how docid will be part of cluster. Anyway to get
more details / steps how i can get docid in cluster?