mahout-user mailing list archives

From rahul raghavendhra <rahulraghavendh...@gmail.com>
Subject Mahout Eclipse Integration help and suggestions
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:10:27 GMT
i am new to mahout, i have to setup mahout and eclipse,

I untar mahout source.zip and i tried mvn eclipse:eclipse.. i have in
already svn the code built it using mvn and i have tried kmeans, its
working well..

shall i move that trunk to /home/usename/workspace and do mvn
eclipse:eclipse and load that trunk in eclipse ?

but that trunk has only
core          doap_Mahout.rdf  integration  math     README.txt  target
buildtools  distribution  examples         LICENSE.txt  NOTICE.txt
pom.xml    src

i dont have have taste-web in that trunk..

[ OR ]

download the source and build the source again using maven install
-DskipTests and move to workspace and do mvn eclipse:eclipse and load it
into eclipse

please guide me   what i have to do now ?

please help.. thanks in advance..