mahout-user mailing list archives

From rahul raghavendhra <rahulraghavendh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing java program for performing kmeans clustering on reuters dataset instead of ./mahout <seqdirectory | seq2sparse | kmeans| clusterdump > ,Steps to Follow
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:07:16 GMT
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Paritosh Ranjan <pranjan@xebia.com> wrote:

> Do a "mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip" on parent pom/directory..

I untar mahout source.zip and i tried mvn eclipse:eclipse.. i have in
already svn the code built it using mvn and i have tried kmeans, its
working well..

shall i move that trunk to /home/usename/workspace and do mvn
eclipse:eclipse and load that trunk in eclipse ?

but that trunk has only
core          doap_Mahout.rdf  integration  math     README.txt  target
buildtools  distribution  examples         LICENSE.txt  NOTICE.txt
pom.xml    src

i dont have have taste-web in that trunk..

[ OR ]

build the source again using maven install -DskipTests and move to
workspace and do mvn eclipse:eclipse and load it into eclipse

please guide me   what i have to do now ?

please help.. thanks in addvance..