mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile failure: "log has private access in org.apache.mahout.clustering.kmeans.KMeansClusterer"
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:59:47 GMT
I think you've got some old code lying around; this class doesn't exist anymore.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Andrea Leistra
<Andrea.Leistra@concur.com> wrote:
> This morning I checked out the mahout trunk.   When attempting mvn install I get the
following error:

> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [ERROR] /home/cloudera/mahout-trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/clustering/kmeans/FindNearestCluster.java:[78,25]
log has private access in org.apache.mahout.clustering.kmeans.KMeansClusterer

> This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you received this message in error, please
call us immediately at (425) 702-8808 and ask to speak to the message sender. Please do not
copy, disseminate, or retain this message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition,
to ensure the security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or personally
identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.