mahout-user mailing list archives

From David Boney <l...@semanticartifacts.com>
Subject Austin SIGKDD - Next Meeting Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:41:52 GMT
The next meeting of Austin SIGKDD, Big Data Machine Learning Hackers Dojo, is Wednesday, January
11, 2012, 7:00 - 8:00 pm at Northwest Recreation Center. We have the meeting room from 6-9.
We will continue our study on how Hadoop works from 7-8, with hacking from 6-7 and 8-9.

This week we will review coding samples for Hadoop programs: 1) word count exercise from Karmasphere
using Karmasphere, examples from Data-Intensive Text Processing with MapReduce using the Cloud9
library.

http://www.karmasphere.com/ksc/karmasphere-studio.html
http://lintool.github.com/Cloud9/

Please bring you laptop, a power cord, and a power strip. We need more power strips for the
meeting.

Please join Austin SIGKDD to continue receiving announcements.
Here are the details on austinsigkdd: