mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help using mahout for k-means clustering on existing vectors
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 04:01:11 GMT
The CSVVectorIterator will get you vectors from a CSV file, then you just need to write them
out to the SequenceFile.  All you need is a driver that wraps the SequenceFileVectorWriter
and calls the write method.

On Jan 9, 2012, at 2:50 PM, Daniel Quach wrote:

> I have a file of vectors I formulated in csv format, and I want to use mahout to perform
k-means clustering on the vectors in this file.

> However, it seems mahout expects the input data to be formatted in a SequenceFile format,
and I'm not sure if there's a way to easily do this (are there existing tools?)

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com