mahout-user mailing list archives

From Eli Finkelshteyn <iefin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching Mahout Version Project is Built On?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:59:40 GMT
Thanks Sean! A follow-up question then: It turns out my project needs
0.6 and won't run with the Cloudera 0.5-cdh3u2. Now it looks like I'm
going to need to get Mahout 0.6 to play nicely with the Cloudera
hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u2. I noticed on some of your other threads you
mentioned you had an aim of getting Mahout to work with the various
distros of Hadoop 0.20.2. Are there any issues at all I should be aware of?

Cheers,
Eli