mahout-user mailing list archives

From Lingxiang Cheng <lingxiangch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bad Token
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2012 04:16:15 GMT
Hi,
I prepared my own data and tried to run it through Decision Forest but I got stuck before
I could run
the actually algorithm. I followed the steps listed at: https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/partial-implementation.html.

When I typed in the following command (well not exactly the same because my paths and filenames
are different) I
got a "Bad Token" error. In my data I have 6 categories seperated by comma and the last colume
is the lable so I
put in 6CL as my token. Is it not correct?

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar $MAHOUT_HOME/core/target/mahout-core-<VERSION>-job.jar
org.apache.mahout.df.tools.Describe -p testdata/KDDTrain+.arff -f testdata/KDDTrain+.info

-d 6CL

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Lingxiang