mahout-user mailing list archives

From ipshita chatterji <sigmare...@gmail.com>
Subject Query on clusterdumper output and clusteredPoints
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:54:11 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie in Mahout and also have elementary knowledge of
clustering. I managed to cluster my data using meanshift and then ran
clusterdumper, I get following output:

MSV-21{n=1 c=[1:0...........]

So I asssume that the cluster above has converged and n=1 indicates
that there is only one point associated with the cluster above.

Now I try to read the members of this cluster from "clusteredPoints"
directory. I see from the output that number of points belonging this
cluster is 173.

Why is this mismatch happening? Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Ipshita