mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sreejith S <srssreej...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sentiment analysis data sets
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:50:57 GMT
Hi Ramaprakash,

First you need to decide in which domain you are developing a sentiment
analyzer.
Then collect the datasets in that domain , if available.Otherwise you need
to create a training set.

Its better to be domain specific.I think twitter datasets / review data
sets will not help you if you are not in that domain.

--

*Sreejith.S*
http://srijiths.wordpress.com/

tweet2sree@twitter <http://tweet2Sree>