mahout-user mailing list archives

From Tan Shern Shiou <shernshiou....@mnc.com.my>
Subject Re: Using Brisk with Mahout
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 17:31:01 GMT
Thanks a lot Sean.

Yeah I am contemplating to choose the right technology as my
recommendation engine is scaling up. It is not working well with my
FileDataModel now. If using hadoop alone can help, then I will go for
the most natural way.

Another question can I use the taste-web along with Hadoop only?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Shern Shiou Tan

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MNCwireless?ref=ts> Twitter
<http://twitter.com/mncwireless> Worpress
<http://mncwireless.wordpress.com/> RSS
<http://mncwireless.wordpress.com/feed/> <http://www.wowloud.com/>

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or received this email
in error, you are hereby notified that any action in reliance upon this
email is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by return
email or telephone + 603 7955 9448 and destroy the original message.
Thank you.