mahout-user mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scalable graph clustering implementation
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:45:06 GMT

First of all, your findings sound very interesting - thanks for sharing.

On 26.11.2011 Bae, Jae Hyeon wrote:
> I want to contribute my implementation to Mahout if it is available and
> allowed. Please let me know how I can follow up.

The easiest starting point would be our how to contribute wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/how-to-contribute.html

Please keep in mind that contributing whole new packages and algorithms may be a
bit more involved: Apart from the implementation itself including unit tests
there also is a need for a running example that shows how to use your code and
at least some sort of quickstart documentation in our wiki.

Isabel