mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We need help about how to install mahout
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:01:16 GMT
MaoXinHua,

You can also see the Mahout in Action book which provides lots of step by
step examples and sample code.  There are also some examples on the wiki
which are usually helpful (although a little bit out of date).

Keep in mind that Cloudera has packaged the 0.5 release.  That is probably
OK for most recommendation applications, but is behind the trunk release
for a substantial number of applications.

If you tell us more about what you would like to do, we can provide more
specific advice.