mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does mahout0.5 have a build dependancy on the build machine having access to the internet
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:45:48 GMT
It does in the sense that Maven will need to download a load of
dependencies to build. I don't think that's what is happening here.
I'm not sure what 'wdbc' is -- a resource that should be on the
classpath? Look at the code to see what it is (sorry I'm away from
access to code and didn't write this) but I don't think it's something
downloaded.