mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Mahout provide a way to evaluate a distributed Recommender running on Hadoop?
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:26:37 GMT
Yes that's actually probably a easy and quick way to get what you want.

2011/10/17 WangRamon <ramon_wang@hotmail.com>:

> Hi Sean
> It seems in order to get the estimated pref values for compartion in a distributed environment,
i have to complete run org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.item.RecommenderJob, meanwhile, set
a bigger value to "recommendationsPerUser" to make sure my test data can exist in the estimated
top items.  Do i miss something? Any idea? Thanks in advance.