mahout-user mailing list archives

From Josh Patterson <j...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Mahout now available in Cloudera repo
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:38:16 GMT
I have a blog article coming on Cloudera's blog about using it and the
CF recommendation system in 0.5. Looking to help out making it all
more approachable for the common user, I think we have a nice example
setup for people.

Special thanks to Sean for helping with the edits on the article.

JP

--
Twitter: @jpatanooga
Solution Architect @ Cloudera