mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ramesh Nallapati <nalla...@AI.SRI.COM>
Subject Build problems using Eclipse/MVN
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:45:06 GMT
Hi,

I am a new user to Mahout as well as to Maven. I downloaded Mahout
through the svn repository and I am trying to install it on my Mac
running the latest Lion OS. I read the instructions at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/BuildingMahout and
followed all the steps until "Working with Maven in Eclipse". However,
once I import Mahout as a Maven project, My eclipse is showing 3 errors
that have got to do with the .pom files as I reproduce below:

Error 1:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (execution:
default, phase: compile)
Resource:pom.xml
Location: /mahout-core
Line:53