mahout-user mailing list archives

From Clément Notin <clement.no...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to launch an Hadoop Recommender Job from Java ?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:53:15 GMT
Yes I agree it's ugly ;)

I tried with the params
"org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.item.RecommenderJob
-Dmapred.input.dir=mb-recouser-input/input.csv
-Dmapred.output.dir=mb-recouser-output/reco.csv --numRecommendations 3
--booleanData true --similarityClassname SIMILARITY_EUCLIDEAN_DISTANCE" (of
course I split them).

But I'm getting an error :
 INFO [2011-08-10 14:52:05,195] (JobClient.java:871) - Cleaning up the
staging area
file:/tmp/hadoop-clement/mapred/staging/clement1957523084/.staging/job_local_0001
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FileAlreadyExistsException: Output directory
temp/itemIDIndex already exists

Even if I clean before the /tmp/hadoop-clement/ folder...
And it don't seems to run on the cluster.

--
*Clément **Notin*