mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <jeast...@Narus.com>
Subject Engineering Opportunities at Narus
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:01:51 GMT
Narus is a leader in statistical network monitoring and our products are used to monitor about
25% of worldwide Internet traffic. I have immediate openings for engineers who are interested
in applying machine learning techniques to big network data to detect anomalies, characterize
and mitigate threats. A 1gb network can generate a few terabytes of metadata per day and this
is a tiny network by contemporary standards. Engineers with interest and/or experience with
Mahout would be a good fit with our job requirements. Please contact me privately off-list
if you are interested in pursuing these opportunities.

Jeff Eastman Ph.D.
Narus, Inc.
+1.408.215.4281 office
+1.415.298.0023 cell