mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey <mycyber...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clusterdumper OOM
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:18:42 GMT
i am having the exact same problem when trying to dump results for fkmeans :) thinking of doing
the degree of membership calculation manually for each point if i still can't find a workaround
:/

to Clusterdumper. Is there any other alternate way to read the points belonging to the clusters
without increasing the heapsize? Any suggestions? I have already tried by increasing : "JAVA_HEAP_MAX
and MAHOUT_HEAPSIZE" in bin/mahout but is not helping.