mahout-user mailing list archives

From Steven Bourke <sbou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclude by RuleSet
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 13:22:29 GMT
Assuming you have the technical resources, one approach could involve just
containing different 'conditions' into different data models.

For instance I have one setup that only has users from someones social
graph, and another that includes all my users. When generating
recommendations I just point it to whichever datasource is required.