mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering with id
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 04:36:32 GMT
Can you give specific examples?  The process should be relatively
straightforward and the implication that rows have row labels that are
defined by the left operand of a product and columns have column labels that
are defined by the right operand should be sufficient.  Sums should have the
same row and column labels if any.  From these constraints everything else
should follow.