mahout-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Building Mahout
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:54:50 GMT
This is a problem with the Magenta repo it seems. It is nothing to do with
Mahout.
On Jul 28, 2011 7:00 AM, "张涛" <494671450@163.com> wrote:
> Hi,everyone:
> I'm building Mahout sourcecode , but I encounter a problem which can not
be solved by myself , I hope get your help and I'll appreciate very much!
> I used Apache Maven 3.0.3 and mahout-distribution-0.5's sourcecode .I have
set the environment correctly:
>
> Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-03-01 01:31:09+0800)
> Maven home: /usr/RDXM/apache-maven-3.0.3
> Java version: 1.6.0_13, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Java home: /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_13/jre
> Default locale: zh_CN, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux", version: "2.6.32-21-generic", arch: "i386", family:
"unix"
>
>
>
> but when I entered to the root directory of mahout-distribution-0.5 and
run the command "mvn clean install",I got a error,like below:
>
> root@bestcomputer-desktop:/usr/RDXM/mahout-distribution-0.5# mvn clean
install
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom
> [WARNING] Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is
64c9ef08a43467597c65c386eb78684bc2e8a462 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom
> [WARNING] Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is
64c9ef08a43467597c65c386eb78684bc2e8a462 for
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom(8 KB at 3.1
KB/sec)
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] The project org.apache.mahout:mahout:0.5
(/usr/RDXM/mahout-distribution-0.5/pom.xml) has 1 error
> [ERROR] Non-parseable POM
/root/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom: Expected root element
'project' but found 'html' (position: START_TAG seen
...1-transitional.dtd">\r\n<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >...
@2:45) @ /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom, line 2,
column 45 -> [Help 2]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
> [ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ModelParseException
>
> I input the command "mvn -e install", got these:
> root@bestcomputer-desktop:/usr/RDXM/mahout-distribution-0.5# mvn -e
install
> [INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Some problems were
encountered while processing the POMs:
> [FATAL] Non-parseable POM
/root/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom: Expected root element
'project' but found 'html' (position: START_TAG seen
...1-transitional.dtd">\r\n<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >...
@2:45) @ /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom, line 2,
column 45
>
> at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:339)
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:632)
> at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjectsForMavenReactor(DefaultMaven.java:581)
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:233)
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] The project org.apache.mahout:mahout:0.5
(/usr/RDXM/mahout-distribution-0.5/pom.xml) has 1 error
> [ERROR] Non-parseable POM
/root/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom: Expected root element
'project' but found 'html' (position: START_TAG seen
...1-transitional.dtd">\r\n<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >...
@2:45) @ /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom, line 2,
column 45 -> [Help 2]
> org.apache.maven.model.io.ModelParseException: Expected root element
'project' but found 'html' (position: START_TAG seen
...1-transitional.dtd">\r\n<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >...
@2:45)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.io.DefaultModelReader.read(DefaultModelReader.java:127)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.io.DefaultModelReader.read(DefaultModelReader.java:91)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.building.DefaultModelProcessor.read(DefaultModelProcessor.java:77)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.building.DefaultModelBuilder.readModel(DefaultModelBuilder.java:459)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.building.DefaultModelBuilder.readParentExternally(DefaultModelBuilder.java:864)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.building.DefaultModelBuilder.readParent(DefaultModelBuilder.java:670)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.building.DefaultModelBuilder.build(DefaultModelBuilder.java:308)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.building.DefaultModelBuilder.build(DefaultModelBuilder.java:232)
> at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:386)
> at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:355)
> at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:319)
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:632)
> at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjectsForMavenReactor(DefaultMaven.java:581)
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:233)
> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
> at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException:
Expected root element 'project' but found 'html' (position: START_TAG seen
...1-transitional.dtd">\r\n<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >...
@2:45)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3ReaderEx.read(MavenXpp3ReaderEx.java:4629)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3ReaderEx.read(MavenXpp3ReaderEx.java:4590)
> at
org.apache.maven.model.io.DefaultModelReader.read(DefaultModelReader.java:118)
> ... 25 more
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
> [ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ModelParseException
>
> so I don't know how to deal it . I hope get your tips , thanks very much.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message