mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there exist lda classifier with trained probabilistic model?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 23:05:55 GMT
We don't currently have inference on unseen documents as part of the
mahout shell script, but there is a method you can use with very little
modification:

LDADriver.computeDocumentTopicProbabilities()

It will take in a SequenceFile with any kind of keys, and values which
are VectorWritable, as long as the data set used the same dictionary
file as the original training corpus, this should work just fine.  It will
spit out a SequenceFile with the same keys as the input, and
values being VectorWritables which give the p(topic|document) across
all topics.