mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclude by RuleSet
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:01:32 GMT
The short answer is that you'd have to modify the code to inject this
kind of logic -- though you might get away with just using a custom
CandidateItemStrategy in an item-based recommender.

A Rescorer will cause it to not bother computing estimated values for
unwanted items though, so I think it already does what you intend.